[img]http://motocity.idv.tw/img/up/0909a/0909301016080.jpg[/img] --------------------------------------------- 騎重機是一種對於自由的追求. 是一種生活態度.

參觀人數:

Blog Archive

Friday, August 29, 2008

外國道路的品質. 真是騎車的天堂.

幫貼一下圖片
In my humble opinion, Sonora Pass may be the best motorcycle road on the planet. It crosses over Central California's Sierra Nevada mountain range and is closed in the winter due to snow. Freshly opened after a snowy winter, I took the day off work and took a jaunt (if you can call 400 miles round trip a jaunt) over to Sonora and rode it for the first time on my new GT. I never get tired of it-- perfect roads, amazing scenery. I took some pictures along the way to share with my peeps.

Monday morning, on the road at 6 AM with the sunrise. Fresno to the top of Little Dragon in 60 minutes. That's moving. I have to say, my new bike puts the old one to shame in the handling department and I have a whole new appreciation for this amazing road.




































原文出處: http://www.sport-touring.net/forums/index.php/topic,25576.0.html